DivineLinks Concern & Innovations Ltd. is a consortium of multifaceted business concerns with cognate experience of crafting and deploying variable and ...
DivineLinks Concerns & Innovations Ltd. requests for applications from suitably qualified candidates for this position.
- This role would be reporting to the Managing Director
This role would be carrying out the following duties
- Developed and implement a winning marketing strategy
- Contribute actively to the formulation of sales plans and business development initiative.
- Accessing marketing potential of new and existing product considering statistics and expenditure.
- Developed and promote sales of the company.
- Developed and executed a well-structured marketing plan
- Sourcing for a new client and maintaining the existing clients
- Manage corporate relationship with existing client updating them with transaction and company project.
- Preparation of marketing report.
- Implementing marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Tracking product line sales and costs by analyzing and entering sales, expense, and new business data.
- Keeping promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department
- Researching competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Planning meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements;establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitoring budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data
- Completing other duties as directed or assigned by the Engineering Team Lead or Managing Director.
- In addition to the role, the following attributes are critical for all our employees in the organization:
- High sense of personal responsibility
- High energy
- High on execution
- Low on excuses
- High Integrity
- Sound discretion and judgment
- Thorough and detailed
- Can take instructions and expand on it.
- Candidate must have a minimum BSc in any marketing related field, knowledge of the internet, using synchronization tools as well as search engine optimization (SEO) is an added advantage.
- Qualified candidates are required to send in their CVs, with a cover note (not more than one page) describing the skills and competencies that make them suitable for the job being applied for.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org